lundi 28 avril 2008

Day off in Porto

Today, we finished the shooting of the documentary in Porto. We had quite a good time visiting the caves of Sandeman Porto. Then we left Porto by bus for a 7 hours trip with the band. We had fun with Francis playing Stylophone and Tenory-on.
Zorro drinks with an artist.

The film crew: Benjamin, director, and David, cameraman.

First bootleg edition of the blog, published in the bus by Dominique "Gutemberg" Perrier.

(posted on a mobile phone)

11 commentaires:

GVieira a dit…

“SOMETIMES, DREAMS AND MUSIC BORN, GROW UP, LIVE AND LAST A LIFETIME…”

…Can you remember who I am?

When I gave to you that little gift, the words seemed to disapeer with the excitment of that moment so expected, and there were so many things I would like to say… (by the way, I hope you have liked the illustration and the dedication I did for you).

The concert was fantastic, travel back 30 years trough your music was a deep and unforgettable experience.

Seeing you on stage, was easy to understand how brave you are... dominating those old instruments must be very, very, very hard, and sharing any possible malfunction, any mistake with the audience, is something Unique, very Beautiful and Genuine Performance.

Only you can make us feel so special and after the last night I also feel more special thanks to your presence, your music, your energy… Thank You!!!!

Now I´m waiting to see you in a outdoor concert in Porto, I will not forget your words: “I’ll see you soon”!

I hope you have enjoyed this time in Porto, don´t forget us because we won´t forget you.

For me, it was a great honour Knowing you,

Have a nice trip and good luck for the rest of the tour.

From your Forever Fan

Gilberto Vieira
(viegilberto@gmail.com)

Domingos Moreira a dit…

Mr. Jean Michel Jarre,
I was yesterday at Porto Coliseum, and the least I can say about the show is: Divine! I can't wait to see you again in Portugal.
I can't express my feelings when you played, alone, the final piece. Something happened in my heart and a nostalgia invaded me: You were next to me, and now you are going away. Today I looked for you all around Porto, so I could get a piece of paper signed by you, and get that feeling that you would ALLWAYS be next to me. Unfortunately I couldn't guess where you were... And I didn't thought that you might deserve a good cup of Porto Wine... (by the way: don't miss the white, fresh...)
When I came home, listening to Oxygène 7-13 in the car, came that very feeling at Oxigène 13: and my tears rolled down my face.
I've been listening to your music for 27 years in happy moments and in sad moments. Your music make me live. I have a "physical" relation with the music. Sometimes, when I hear it I feel shivers go down my spine!
Thank your for your art.

Domingos Moreira
http://jarrefan.portugal.dm

Unknown a dit…

-J'ai assisté au concert à Porto.J'ai attendu beaucoup d'années pour pouvoir finalement entendre le Maestro/Compositeur/Musicien/Artiste Plastique Jean Michel Jarre. Le Maestro a été toujours très bien. Aucune imperfection audible. Le Compositeur a dépassé encore leurs normes habituelles avec le dernier album Oxygene. Le Musicien a été, comme d'habitude, à haut niveau. J'ai pu finalement confirmer que si Ludwig van Beethoven pouvait retourner à notre temps, il serait près l'audience à enregistrer des notes frénétiquement pour comprendre la musique classique électronique. Comme a écrit Gilberto Vieira, attendons tous, un concert outdoor. Portugal mérite.

Paes a dit…

Thanks Jean Michel for being so polite with me and my brother. Today is the happiest day of my life because i met you. As I told you, i hope you don't have technical problems tonight and so you can enjoy the concert as much as i'll do. I'd strongly recommend you to have a walk around the city centre of Salamanca, and why not, think about making an outdoor concert in the Plaza Mayor.

Thank you.

Anonyme a dit…

Mr. Jarre and friends

Thank you for your concert in Porto. I was really nice to watch you in a more intimate show and see the incredulity faces of the spectators. Yes it is him!

I am a fan since my teens and see you live was one of my goals, now who knows, maybe I can design one stage for you! :-)

See you soon.
Nuno

TM a dit…

Bonjour, Jean Michel Jarre!

J'ai adoré le concert dans le Colisée de Porto.
Comme le fiancé est du, j'attends que le concert ici à Porto soit le plus rapide possible.

Merci par la nuit!

Bises Teresa Margarida*

Unknown a dit…

I´m a inconditional fan of you, since 1980, when I was 12 years old, and I was there, last night in Coliseum of Porto.
Your music, since "The Concerts in China" to "Oxygene" version 2007, make me feel alive.
Thanks to came to Portugal, I hope, as you said,see you very soon in a "outdoor" concert.
Have a nice day!

ushio a dit…

dear jean michel, at last i could hear your music alive the other day at oporto's coliseu. after two failed tentatives in santiago and madrid in 1993, i DID IT.
the show was superb.
now, before i can die happily, i just only have to see you again, but outdoor.
please, do it soon¡
thanks for your music along these years.

Hal 9000 a dit…

M. Jean Michel Jarre Bonjour mon nom est Martin Eduardo et 15 ans, je tiens à dire que je suis un admirateur sur vous et votre musique parce que pour moi a été une source d'inspiration, vous pardonnez-moi pour mon mauvais français prononciation. Je suis pour le Mexique d'une région de Tabasco, dans le sud du pays et, par conséquent, ma région souffre subi des inondations, mais nous avons déjà quitté le problème et nous avons déjà recontruido tout et donc j'ai toujours rêvé d'aller à un concert et d'entendre votre propre musique merveilleuse J'ai été dans le passé, on ne pouvait pas venir au Mexique, mais pour moi serait un rêve viennent vrai vous venez. Je vous remercie pour lire mon message et de continuer aussi longtemps.
ATT.
MARTIN GOMEZ Eduardo Perez

Hal 9000 a dit…

Hola señor jean michel jarre mi nombre es martin eduardo y tengo 15 años de edad quiero decirle que soy un admirador mas de usted y de su musica ya que para mi ha sido una inspiracion, le ruego me disculpe por mi mala pronunciacion francesa. en fin yo soy de mexico de una region llamada tabasco al sureste del pais y pues mi region resientemente sufrio una inundacion pero ya hemos salido del problema y ya hemos recontruido todo y pues siempre he soñado con ir a un concierto suyo y escuchar su maravillosas musicas, yo se que en el pasado usted no pudo venir a mexico pero para mi seria un sueño hecho realidad que usted venga. le doy las gracias por leer mi mensage y que siga asi siempre.
att.
MARTIN EDUARDO PEREZ GOMEZ

Hal 9000 a dit…

M. Jean Michel Jarre Bonjour mon nom est Martin Eduardo et 15 ans, je tiens à dire que je suis un admirateur sur vous et votre musique parce que pour moi a été une source d'inspiration, vous pardonnez-moi pour mon mauvais français prononciation. Je suis pour le Mexique d'une région de Tabasco, dans le sud du pays et, par conséquent, ma région souffre subi des inondations, mais nous avons déjà quitté le problème et nous avons déjà recontruido tout et donc j'ai toujours rêvé d'aller à un concert et d'entendre votre propre musique merveilleuse J'ai été dans le passé, on ne pouvait pas venir au Mexique, mais pour moi serait un rêve viennent vrai vous venez. Je vous remercie pour lire mon message et de continuer aussi longtemps PAR Si vous souhaitez entrer en contact avec cette mi correo es MEPG_93@HOTMAIL.COM.
ATT.
Martin Eduardo Perez Gomez


en español

Hola señor jean michel jarre mi nombre es martin eduardo y tengo 15 años de edad quiero decirle que soy un admirador mas de usted y de su musica ya que para mi ha sido una inspiracion, le ruego me disculpe por mi mala pronunciacion francesa. en fin yo soy de mexico de una region llamada tabasco al sureste del pais y pues mi region resientemente sufrio una inundacion pero ya hemos salido del problema y ya hemos recontruido todo y pues siempre he soñado con ir a un concierto suyo y escuchar su maravillosas musicas, yo se que en el pasado usted no pudo venir a mexico pero para mi seria un sueño hecho realidad que usted venga. le doy las gracias por leer mi mensage y que siga asi siempre POR SI USTED QUIERE CONTACTARME ESTE ES MI CORREO MEPG_93@HOTMAIL.COM
att.
MARTIN EDUARDO PEREZ GOMEZ