jeudi 6 novembre 2008

Photos from Rome

12 commentaires:

Kanta a dit…

Dear JMJ and the team,

Thanxs for these wonderful photos. We have been waiting with anticipation. Good luck to you all on the second stage of the Oxygene Tour.

Love xxx

kubrick a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Turid Elisabeth a dit…

"A good traveler is one who does not know where he is going, and a perfect traveler does not know where he came from." :P

Anyway..I wish you all a nice and safe tour2!

..and a wonderful musical time too!

LOTS of LOVE
XXX ;)

littlesister a dit…

Kubrick - it's called the Oxygene Tour ... what else did you expect to be played ?

... and anyway, you must have seen a personal concert all of your own , or at least a different concert to all the rest of the known UNIVERSE if you think it was boring ... but each to their own I suppose ..

(just want to say best wishes for the rest of the tour everyone ... )

littlesister

kubrick a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
jawalka a dit…

First photo is the best !!!
I can't wait to see JMJ in Warsaw :)

JG a dit…

@Kubrick: so why is everybody still playing Beethoven? :)

If you really think Oxygene is that great, you grow never tired of it...

kubrick a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.
Unknown a dit…

Thanks for nice show in Rome.
I finally realize the dream of my life: touch the hands of my teacher.
I never forget that moment.
Please come back soon!!
We all wait for you and you outstanding musicians supporting you.
Linda (the woman who gave you the flowers)

Nina, Anna Ostasiuk a dit…

Very fine photos :-)
kiss 4 U :-*********

Anna a dit…

Hi, Jean Michel! I wish you good luck and waiting for you in Moscow! On 11.17 I'll come to give you my kiss!

Unknown a dit…

Thanks you for your ingenious compositions, for your colourful concerts, you for me the music standard! I, Maxim Milyoshin, live in Russia, and I live far from Moscow, therefore could not listen to your concert, me of 15 years:) Tell, you still will arrive to Russia? I for all life very much hope to hear you...
With huge respect, Maxim.