mardi 2 mars 2010

Road Movie

It is now a ritual, Saturday night we boarded "our" bus and took possession of our cabins like passengers of a steamship. By the time we were done making ourselves at home, the lights of Antwerp were gone and we were cruising eastward towards Katowice, and it felt as if the previous tour had never stopped. Claude is dozing in his front seat, Francis probably fell asleep watching a movie at the back, Chris and Dominique explored the kitchen for some sake and went to bed. As to me I am enjoying the hypnotic highway from my room. For a whole month we will live in this ship in apnea from the world, emerging every morning in a new city so different from the others. We're a circus and Europe is our playground.

34 commentaires:

zoolook1980 a dit…

Good Luck for the tour !!
2010 very special for all fans !!

thanks you, thanks all the team!

rendez vous for Mannheim, Lyon, Paris and Strasbourg !!

Vincent
Zlk1980

Jens Pielawa a dit…

Well, I hope the tour will not emerge as a circus, so good luck for all the venues and the crew. I now await eagerly the concert tomorrow in Hamburg. So if you look out for the man in the second row, cheering enthusiastic, smiling and moving - that's me. Welcome back to Germany, we love to have you around.

Robi a dit…

Hi Jean Michel,

so this is great time to think tracklisting over, since it has not been managed for 9 months...
Please add and remove some tracks, because current list is very similar to 2009 tour, even to Beijing, Gdansk, or Merzouga tracklist.

Be more creative and brave in regard putting new music on list.

Unknown a dit…

Bonne route, et bravo pour votre nouveau morceau joué à Katowice, c'est très beau.

Happy31 a dit…

Rendez-vous le 23 Mars à Toulouse ;-)

J'ai hâte !!!

Alexi a dit…

Have a great 2010!

Unknown a dit…

Good luck on tour in March. It is nice to read your comments from roads and cities.

Marianne a dit…

merci pour ces bonnes nouvelles !! sympa de suivre a nouveau la route de la tournée via le blog en attendant d'etre là "pour de vrai " (Nantes Lyon & Bercy pour moi ! )
j'espere que les petits hélicos sont bien dans les valises et que le petit lapin fait aussi partie du voyage !!

Anonyme a dit…

Dear Jean Michel,
I am for all your Armenian fans wish you and your team a good concert. We already watch all concert in YouTube. So beautiful....

Please come to Armenia ;)

Unknown a dit…

Good to see you back on the road! Good luck in the new tour, have a booming beginning of "2010"!

P.S. We (Romanian fans) are VERY grateful for having included us in the tour dates! Thank you and see you on June 3rd!

Iulia
home site:www.jeanmicheljarre.ro

Toni Magnificus a dit…

Hello my friend,the tacklist is perfect since oxygene 1 to souvenir of china,but after I would chance the order.oxygene 5,variation 3 and calypso 3 it was off for me(this is not oxygene tour)it's a long time ago you don't play chronologie 4(since moscow) and ethnicolor,or It was funny to listen same of teo&tea. well I hope you will come to spain,au revoire maestro

jawalka a dit…

Hi Jean Michel,
Thanks for the concert in Katowice :)
It was great to see you again..

Good luck for the rest of your tour..

See you soon as you said in the end of the concert :D

Kisses :)

Kate from Poland

Unknown a dit…

i think you have the best room IMO. i would be sitting there all day twisting sequences in sync to the passing traffic.

have fun, see you in london

Agnes a dit…

Dear Jasiu ;-)
Thank you very much for your concert in Katowice , it's big pleasure be with you in live with great circle of the friend.I was in Gdańsk 2005, Warsaw 2008 Wrocław 2009 and now Katowice .Thank you for your music ..
See you soon;-) at the next time
Regards from Wroclaw
Agnes

zanov a dit…

Hello from México Jean Michel,good luck in this tour and please come to México soon!!! You have many fans here!!

JustMe a dit…

The spacecraft ruled by Captain Jarr
Is travelling among the stars.
It flies through galaxy like magical dove
And brings us light of music and love!

Have a great time, Maestro! :=)

Stephen a dit…

Hello again from Ireland Jean Michel and Crew :) - finally got around to seeing "Avatar" last night and noticed that the "birthday" at the end is on 24th August (2154) - think that's a little hello to YOU from one of the biggest movies ever.... :) Good luck on this Tour - Bon son et lumiere - Rendezvous a Paris 25.03.10 et a Londre 10.10.10 :)

Osvaldo Rodríguez a dit…

Thank you for your music and your art. When you will give a concert in Chile?

C-Jay a dit…

some very, very nice pics of katowice! they look great!
http://www.jeanmicheljarre.pl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=576&Itemid=1

Nina, Anna Ostasiuk a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Nina, Anna Ostasiuk a dit…

Thank you very much Jean Michel and you all for the fantastic concert and the best show in Katowice :) thys concert was a brillant as you all !!!!!
I'm happy to make see you all aging :)
I can't wait to the your the next concert in Poland :) I hope that it will aging :)

Good luck and See you soon
Regards for you all my friends :*

Anna a dit…

Hi Jean Michel!
I wish you to have a good mood all the way! Good luck tj you and your team!
Anna
Moscow

XDronkA a dit…

Hello Jean Michel!!!
My name is Agnieszka, I'm from Sosnowiec. It's very close to Katowice. I listen your music since I'm 5 years old. Now I'm 27 :-) I love your music very much. I'ts the most beautiful sound's as I ever heard. (Ofcourse, I like more others musicans, but You are my favourite). When I was i child I dreamed about your concert. At 1997, when you were @Spodek in Katowice, my mother forbade me to go, becouse in her opinion, I was too young for the concert. :-) It was a big tragedy for my, an I stoped to talk with my mom then. :-) Now, I go on your concert every time You are in Poland. I was in Gdańs, Warszawa, Wrocław, Katowice. It is a great time for my, becoure i pursue my big dream. There is still a one dream in my head - to meet You personally. I hope it fulfill soon.
So, please, visit Us again soon, please :-)
Best regards, Agnieszka Grzanka from Poland

Ps. I forgot... When I was a teenager, I want to be your wife ;-)))))))))))

Unknown a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
??? a dit…

Thank you for the fantastic concert in Hamburg, it was amazing! Good luck for the rest of the tour and I hope you will be back in Hamburg soon.

Robi a dit…

Press reviews :
no innovation, no new material, old repertoire (a Hamburg newspaper)

robgs a dit…

Travelling from city to city, an adventure in every town - don't you wish you had a nice quiet 9-5 office job like me?.. thought not. Have a great tour Jean Michel, looking forward to the videos!!!

Unknown a dit…

The Oberhausen gig was great! Unfortunately no gig in the Netherlands. So we came to Germany. Both me and my girlfriend loved it! It was a dream come true to finally join a concert. As a little boy been dreaming about this moment. Thanks a lot to the whole team!!! Though I would have loved to hear Zoolookologie live the gig was perfect. Maybe next time. Enjoy the tour! Merci bien!

Robi a dit…

GUYS !

It is not entirely live anymore !!!

Look at the last seconds of Oxygene 4 !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_R9xVZSMaY


LOL.

We are getting play to playback era step by step.

Anonyme a dit…

More lasers please!

Unknown a dit…

Hello Jean Michel:) Thank you for the wonderful concert in Katowice!!! Amazing spectacle:) This was my first concert but I always love your music. Your music is so unusual that each piece can create unique and unrepeatable history, a different world. Music awakens in our hearts the desire to forget about this world. I hope that you will visit Poland again (not once time) :) Good luck and see you ( I very hope) soon :)

Magdalena from Poland.

Robi a dit…

Instead of being too busy hitting those cymbals all the time, you could play live the melody of one of the world's simpliest track, Oxygene 4.

Even I could play it.

More than 30 years and the "Master" can't play Oxygene 4 live.

Col a dit…

Jean Michel, you have a great entrance and opening intro track on the new tour. You get all the crowd on their feet in the first few minutes. It would be great if you could continue that energy into a more powerful opening track. The choice of the first track loses the energy immediately.

And if you can make Patrick Rondat appear on stage in Paris that would be perfect!

Heidcast a dit…

..................................
..................................



Hey Robi!

what's wrong on you???

do you really care?

JUST A LITTLE RESPECT!

and work on your blind Ego, please!



.................................
.................................