vendredi 24 juin 2011

Jean Michel JARRE - Live in Monaco Web Streaming

10 commentaires:

Arthur K. (JARRE) a dit…

Thank you very much for posting, Louis!
Wish your team all the best for Monaco concert!

Tim a dit…

Will be watching from Manchester! Thankyou!

annao a dit…

UN GRAND MERCI!!!!!!!

Toni Magnificus a dit…

everybody wants you play chronologie 4 in this concert

Gabriel a dit…

The show airs at 10 pm hour from Monaco? We will be watching from Uruguay. Best wishes and merci.

Lightop a dit…

10 pm GMT?

Tim a dit…

@Lightop

I think Monaco is +2 for GMT and +1 for BST. SO, 10pm Monaco time will probably be 9pm UK BST. Makes sense for an outdoor gig with lights and lasers and pyrotechnics near midsummer! I will try for 9pm... looks amazing

mathetes1963 a dit…

Unfortunately I am stuck here at work, and I cannot access the stream. Enjoy, everyone...

BSHolveri a dit…

Louis, please, I need a email contact Jean Michel Jarre. The Brazilian government wants a Jarre concert in the Amazon. Thank you. My email bsholveri@uol.com.br

Norred Michal a dit…

2Enjoy, everyone...
2013 new nike nfl jerseys